This review is written in Office 365 in Windows 10 on the Teclast Tbook 16 Power itself! Everything was already pre-installed and worked smoothly from the start. My first impression, the Tbook runs sleekly while writing, browsing or watching videos on YouTube.
Although working and playing with its touchscreen works well an external keyboard and mouse becomes handy when writing texts or playing more advanced games.
First impression and Manual
Opening the big box won’t give any surprises. As expected you will only find the tablet, a manual, warranty card, and a USB-C cable. The biggest surprise is finding a manual in seven languages (English, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, German, French and Dutch). The most important part of the manual is the following part:
1. Download your favorite apps through the Google Play Store or Market installed.
2. Note: This Android/Windows tablet is designed only to work with the current Android/Windows OS installed in it. Any alterations such as upgrades or flashing a newer version will void the warranty.
3. The stated ROM amount shows the maximum available ROM with nothing installed. However, the Android/Windows OS and pre-installed software from the manufacturer will occupy some of this ROM. The available ROM on the device will, therefore, be slightly less than the ROM listed.
Look and Feel
First impressions of the Tbook 16. When looking at the screen, it is clear that we are not dealing with a high-end product. The large black borders around the touchscreen is a real pity as we know that screens and hardware can be integrated as one. However, the capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution looks sharp. And a big plus is the “hidden” kickstand at the back of the tablet, which can be moved in your desired angles.
Booting the first time will give you the option to choose between Windows 10 or Android 6.0. Marshmallow. Both operating systems work as expected and with the Intel Atom X7-Z8750, the loading times of the apps are insignificant. At this moment the free hard disk capacity is 40GB out of the total 64GB. For most people, this is enough available space, but with a Micro SD card extension slot it can be easily extended.
To be honest, the camera is nothing special but acceptable when Skyping or with other related programs.
Teclast Tbook 16 Power – Specifications
- – Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Google Play Store)
- – Windows 10 (Office 365)
- – 11.6 inch touchscreen, 1920×1080 IPS
- – Intel Atom x7-Z8750 1.6Ghz Quad Core
- – Intel HD Graphic(Gen8)
- – 8GB RAM
- – 64GB storage
- – 5 MP back camera
- – 2 MP front camera
- – 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- – Bluetooth 4.0
- – Micro HDMI
- – Type-C USB 3.0 (NO POWER ADAPTER!)
- – 8500 mAh non-removable battery (7 hours video)
- – 3030 x 1795 x 10 mm
- – 897 gram
- – Operation Manual (7 languages)
- – Quick Manual (7 languages)
- – Warranty Rules
Dual boot tablets are nice to have, but in the end, a user will always be skewed to one OS. So why use additional space on an operating system you barely use?
A major advantage of Windows 10 tablets is the possibility to use Office 365 apps directly.
If you care about the best price, use our China shop search engine to find the best price for the moment. Hit the button below, and we will do the work!
Help Others, Share Your Thoughts
Comment below and share your questions and knowledge. Help each other with shopping in China, we all appreciate it.