The MI Power Bank, also known as the Xpb, is the ideal backup when your phone/tablet or other USB powered device is out off power. Due to its high 10400mah capacity you have enough power to revive your device. It’s ideal during your travels or having a fully charged one in your car. A big plus is that the battery cell technologies are from LG and Samsung which makes it a reliable power bank. The MI Power Bank is available in the colors; blue, gold, silver, grey and red.
Compatible with all popular smartphones and tablets.The charging port automatically adjusts the output. Mi Power Bank automatically adjusts its output based on the connected device. It’s compatible with smartphones and tablets from Mi, Apple, Samsung, HTC, Google and BlackBerry as well as a variety of digital cameras and handheld gaming devices.
- Model NDY-02-AD
- Battery type Lithium-ion rechargeable cell
- Power source DC 5V
- Input voltage DC 5.1V
- Input current 2.0A
- Output current 2.1A(
- Rated capacity 3.6V/10400mAh
- Charging time 5.5 hrs with 5V/2A plug and standard cable 12 hrs with 5V/1A plug and standard cable
- Size 90.5*77*21.6mm
- Load detection Auto-detect the plug-in and plug-out of devices
- Safety Input OVP, OCP; Output OCP OVP, short protection; cell protection including OVP OCP, thermal protection during charge and discharge stage
- Out of power protection Awake once pluged to the charger
- Weight 250g
Premium Li-ion battery cells from LG and Samsung add an extra 10400mAh to the battery life of your smartphone, tablet or digital camera. The labtest result are quite impressive
– 4.5 full Charges on the iPhone 5s
– 1.5 full Charges on the iPad mini
You can buy it here
There is also a cheaper version but with lower capacity of 5200mah. Our advice in advance is to buy the high capacity one since the difference in prices is neglect able. Chinabuy has also different colored soft silicon cases tot protect it from scratches. Silicone Cases Chinabuye
Buy a GENUINE version!
There are several suppliers who claim to offer the Mi power bank, but there have been several reports of fake power bank which can be dangerous. The suppliers in this post a known to have the genuine version. Fake versions are reported from Aliexpress, Focalprice and Miniinthebox. These can be very hazardous. Check also this video about how to recognize fake versions:
Help Others, Share Your Thoughts
Comment below and share your questions and knowledge. Help each other with shopping in China, we all appreciate it.